Not much to report from San Pancho Norte. I made Runkel-sized pots of ratatouille & watercress soup on Fri. and we've been eating on them ever since, with help from some friends of Art's , and my old college friend Mark McArdle and his wife and son yesterday. Went to see Milk again (Art didn't come the first time) and liked it just as much.
We've been to 2 yoga classes so far in 2009; a 'Restorative' (aka 'Napping in comfy positions') class on New Year's day, and a Yoga 101 class on Saturday. Yoga 101 was a bit too much karma-chakra-dogma for me, but I think I finally get the difference & transition between plank, chattaranga, and upward dog, so I guess that's worth it. Going to try out a couple more this week.
Yesterday I met with Molly & Ty and some friends who have an art gallery to plan our Inaugural Ball. Hope I haven't bit off more than I can chew with that project - but it's worth giving it a try.
We're only on day 2 of our wagon-trip, so not much to report there. Heading out now to pick Jimena up at the airport after her trip east to her sister's wedding.
Still cherishing the joy of our time in MX - particularly the games of catch in the waves, reading Julius 17 times to Ramona, listening to Lessons & Carols while wrapping presents and looking at the ocean, eating lots of yummy guac, and spending time with all of you!
love, lucy
No comments:
Post a Comment