Tuesday, January 6, 2009
This getting back to school thing has been a bear. I haven't liked the last two days. The ultra- autistic student (I know not the correct term) had a difficult day yesterday. Spent 99% of the time off task on the floor, in the cubbies, etc. Told me he had a gun and wanted to kill someone. Then told me he was kidding. I sent out an epistle to all the powers-that-be about the day. Consequently, "his grandmother didn't treat him like a grandson last night" was the first comment he made during his before school check-in this morning. Then I ran into the corner of the coat rack. It's raining and cold here. Jeff Maclay, an obnoxious 5th grade student asked me what's better Proactive or Neutrogena to treat zits! The school day ended with Tiwan Moore, Monica Hernandez, and Taylor Watson voluntarily singing "Stop in the Name of Love" in preparation for Saturday's PTA-sponsored MoTown dance. When we opened the front door after a great dinner at Silver's chic Jackie's, Eddie sheepishly climbed out of the wing chair. What will tomorrow bring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment